Alumni Referral Rewards Program
As UNT Dallas alumni, you are the greatest advocate for our programs. Alumni referrals are a great source of qualified applicants because of your unique understanding of the type of student who would thrive here. You know what it takes to be successful in our graduate programs and are able to articulate what makes UNT Dallas unique. Prospective students want to hear most from someone who has gone through and benefited from the experience. We truly value and are very grateful for referrals.
The Alumni Referral Reward Program is our way of thanking you for your support and for sending us qualified prospects. If you know someone who is interested in learning more about our programs, provide them with one of your “Alumni Referral Program” business cards, which also serves as a $50 application fee waiver when that person applies for admission.
As an expression of gratitude to UNT Dallas alums that refer a prospective student that actually enrolls at UNT Dallas, we will offer a <super swag item> of your choice as a token of our appreciation.
Here is how it works:
- If you have a friend, relative, or colleague who might be interested in UNT Dallas, participating is as easy as providing them with an Alumni Referral Form Business Card and encouraging them to complete the referral info form.
- Once we receive their referral form, we will …….
- We will enter your referral’s information into our database and mail/email them an inquiry packet. When that person applies for admission, we will waive their application fee.
- If that person(s) goes on to be accepted and enrolls, you will receive a <super swag item> of your choice. There is no limit on the number of referral you are allowed.
Keep tabs on who you refer and ensure they tell us about you!!
Encourage alumni to refer prospective students to the Graduate School by providing an easy referral process and recognizing participating alumni.
- Online Alumni Referral Form housed on the Graduate School homepage as well as on the webpages of each graduate program.
- Promotion of the program via emails and website.
- Recognition of alumni who have referred prospective students
- Follow-up with the referred prospective student by the Office of Graduate Admission
SOURCE OF FUNDING
- An amount of $8,000 - $10,000 will be dedicated to this program. This includes the super swag items and the cost of the end of year reception. The Alumni Referral Program will be funded through the collection of application fees each academic year, a DEPT ID that rolls each fiscal year.
Recognition will be given to all alumni who referred prospective students through an end of the academic year dinner program. Special recognition would be given to the alumni who referred the most in a given program year - June 1 to March 1.
REFERRAL REWARDS GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
- Referral must apply as a degree-seeking student, taking a minimum of 6 hours per semester.
- Referral cannot already have a current application on file.
- Referral must enroll at UNT Dallas within a 12 month period.
- Referral Rewards will be issued to the Referring Person (alum) no later than 2 weeks after the 12th class day of each semester.
- Referring Person can collect Referral Rewards no limit
- Referral Rewards database will be updated accordingly, when Rewards are issued, so as to keep an accurate system.
Making a referral does not guarantee or influence entrance into UNT Dallas or provide the student with discounts on tuition and fees.