New and Continuing Graduate Students
In graduate studies, we have faculty who serve as Graduate Program Coordinators for each master’s degree. The Coordinator is the person who will provide you with guidance in your course selection process, provide you with your degree plan, and answer any questions you may have about your academic program.
Need assistance with course selection? Please contact the following Graduate Program Coordinator.
- MBA (Business Administration) | Dr. Cathy.Scott@untdallas.edu
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | Dr. Jerry.Burkett@untdallas.edu
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction | Dr. Mychelle.Smith@untdallas.edu
- M.Ed. in School Counseling | Dr. Shelley.Jackson@untdallas.edu
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling | Dr. Constance.Lacy@untdallas.edu
- M.S. in Criminal Justice | Dr. Julie.Siddique@untdallas.edu
- M.S. in Public Leadership | Dr. Janiece.Upshaw@untdallas.edu
If you applied as a Non-degree Seeking Student in one of the following areas, please contact the person below for assistance:
- School Counseling Completion Program | Dr. Shelley.Jackson@untdallas.edu
- Clinical Mental Health COUN Completion Program | Dr. Constance.Lacy@untdallas.edu
- Alternative Teacher Certification Program | Dr. Mychelle.Smith@untdallas.edu
- Principal Certification Only Program | Dr. Jerry.Burkett@untdallas.edu
- Graduate Non-degree Seeking Program (unspecified) | Alounda.Joseph@untdallas.edu
Having registration Issues?
If you’ve already contacted your program coordinator regarding the inability to enroll in any particular course and the issue is unresolved, please contact the Director of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions, Alounda.Joseph@untdallas.edu and she can assist you with the registration process.