Students wishing to take supporting courses outside their home institution at either UNT Dallas or UNT can participate in an affiliate program between the two locations. This program allows eligible degree-seeking students enrolled at UNT Dallas or UNT to enroll, as a transient non-degree seeking student, at the partner (affiliate) institution to take supporting courses for their degree program.
Information for UNT Students:
If you are a UNT student wishing to enroll in a course at UNT Dallas you must complete the ApplyTexas.org application. In order to file the application, you must be a current UNT Denton student enrolled in a UNT Denton master's degree program. You will be applying to UNT Dallas for admission as a Graduate Non-Degree Student.
The course(s) taken here at UNT Dallas can be used as a transfer course(s) toward your degree program at UNT Denton, assuming a passing grade was earned. These transferred courses are subject to the use of transfer credit guidelines outlined in your home institution's university catalog. It is recommended that you consult with your academic advisor prior to enrolling in any course you intend to transfer back to your home institution.
- Complete and submit ApplyTexas application.
- Select "UNT Affiliate Grad Non-Degree" as intended major.
- Select "Pay by check" on payment page, but do not send a check. Your application will be processed for free.
- Students must be in good academic standing to submit a request for admission under the UNT Dallas/UNT Affiliate Program.
- Students on academic probation/suspension may not request admission to additional programs.
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at UNT during the previous long (Fall or Spring) semester prior to your anticipated semester of enrollment at UNT Dallas.
Information for UNT Dallas Students
If you are a current student at UNT Dallas, please visit this page to view procedure and requirements for admission to UNT.